Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

Good Friend

What does being a good friend mean?Being a good friend is important.I will explain three main ideas how and why being a good friend is important.

P.2
USE YOUR MANNERS
Using your manners is one of the important things you need For example:If I ask my friend for a rubber and she or he is just sitting there looking at you,waiting for you to say please and you don’t know what she is doing Then you ask her again may I use your rubber,she says “what do you have to say first”.I just stand there thinking what do I have say but I can’t think because my mine is going crazy, thinking what do I have to say then you.You ask your friend“ I do not know what to say” If you do not know what to say here is what you have to say”please”.There are three more manners you have to use Thank you,excuse me,and say people’s names.

P.3
HELPING EACH OTHER OR A FRIEND.
Helping each other is very kind and good also it will happen to you if you need help For example:If my friend and my classmates are sitting on the floor and they are listening to the  teacher then the teacher will say to them “does everyone know what to do” then the whole class says “yes” so their teacher tells them to go and there books,and pencils ready,so they did.when the teacher tells them to start writing they all started to write but my friend did not know what to do so he ask his mates could they help but they said to him “that is what happens when you don’t listen to the teacher “ so he ask his best friend if he could help him then his best friend said “sure”.His friend went to help him and the teacher saw him then she ask him “what are you doing” but he said “I am helping my friend” so then teacher said “ Thank you for helping him you are a superstar” then he felt like he was a superstar then he started to help everyone.

P.4

BE POLITE

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Akosita
      I really liked the way you wrote your writing.
      And oh your writing also makes sense.Because sometimes I do writing and they don't make sense.

      Delete